Saturday, February 28, 2009

From Jane to Gwen

From Jane Austen to Gwen Stefanie, every girl needs a plaid/ tartan dress. Yes, every girl. Depending on accessories, it can take you from demure chic lady to funky trendsetter in an instant. And with this dress (available in black/ white and black/ white), you up the tres trendy and chic factor heaps. Look at the pleats on the skirt's side that adds form to the skirt. Look at the assymetrical bodice and gentle sweetheart cut. It's got a ruched back for better and easy fit too. Frankly, if this is not a winner, we don't know what is.
From Jane to Gwen (SOLD OUT!)
Colours: Black/ white. Brown/ white
Fits: UK Size6-12/ XS-M
Price: RM59

4 comments:

  1. babes, can i get the brown/white in size m?
    ...and then right, can you bring it down to melbs?
    *lol. i think by the end of the month you will be bringing a whole new wardrobe for me!!!

    lup chus!
    vonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vonnie!

    Heh, of COURSE I can. I'll msg u on FB :)

    luff ya too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when r u bringing in this dress? i really like it..... - steph

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey steph, sorry, it's sold out for now! If u like, email me at eclecticcut@gmail.com with your email. Then if I happen to bring in more the next time I go back to Sg, I'd let u know :) - sg girl

    ReplyDelete