Friday, May 8, 2009

Buckles 'n Studs

Instead of talking about the aesthetics of these wrist cuffs' (which are obviously awesome), I really want to tell you about their quality. Frankly, I'm not sure if they are leather or not but they sure feel like it. Check out their backs, look at the material's close up details, these are the way cuffs are meant to be - Flippin' gorgeous AND made of good quality. I've worn my own cuffs I've got from Australia 'n Singapore for over 5 years and none of them have died on me. Yes, that's the way it should be. And if u get a cuff from this collection, I'll also give u RM5 off a cuff from the Singapore collection. Original post for that found here.

Buckles 'n Studs (All Sold)
Price:
Gold - RM27
Black double buckled - RM22
White single buckled - RM22

No comments:

Post a Comment